The term ‘happyart.com.au’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Australia.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy! We understand that from time-to-time you may need to return an item to the Happy Art.
Before returning any items please contact Claire Massingham on 0406 393 845 to discuss your reason for requiring a return.
Please understand our following terms of business:
- You will be responsible for postage if you are returning an item because you have changed your mind, or made a mistake in your ordering
- If you received a faulty or damaged item, we will happily pay for postage and replace the product
- If the item you received is not what you ordered, we will fix this at no cost to you
- Happy Art is not obligated to refund for products that are returned damaged or never arrive.